(+ Heavy zombie)
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
Very high (Mode B)
- High damage
- Secondary attack has longer range and does great knockback to zombies
- Has lower swing rate
- Very heavy. The player can only walk when wielding it while in secondary stance
- Move as slow as firing M134 Minigun when crouching while in secondary stance
- Never attack, as if you are using a knife. Due to the attack delay, it will take a few seconds to hit.
- Never use this when walking or running to somewhere, instead wield your secondary weapon.
- Think about the time to hit and get ready.
- Reach high place to easily perform secondary attack and to knock zombies away.
- Zombies will knocked far away
- With friendly fire on, your teammate can use this weapon to knock you over unreachable spot.
File:Hammer draw.ogg Draw sound
File:Hammer swing.ogg Swing sound
File:Hammer hit slash.ogg Primary attack slash sound
File:Hammer hit stab.ogg Secondary attack stab sound